Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Thinking

I have been doing some thinking lately on just what makes a website. What do I hope to accomplish by having this website about Sonic? Am I trying to gather a comprehensive database on everything Sonic? or am I just having fun designing and not actually putting facts on here? I think this is just a way for ideas to form and for me to have a place to put those ideas. Another question

I have to ask is what is a fan coming to this website for? For Research? News? Nostalgia? Fun? Downloads? Ideas? If anybody out there actually visits my website and likes it, can you tell me why you like it? either by commenting on this blog article (requires you to sign up/log in on blogger.com) or by emailing me @ sonicemerald[at]gmail[dot]com.

I want to understand this, I don't know why I started this website in the first place, but what I do know is that I have learned a lot of semi-useless facts about my favorite video game character.

No comments: